- Positon: Owner and Managing Attorney
- Practice Areas: The Law Office of Brian T. Boyd, PLLC
- Location: 214 Overlook Cir., Ste. 275 Brentwood, TN 37027
- Phone: 615-861-1936
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 615-523-2595
Brian T. Boyd is a skilled business litigation attorney who works hard to address your legal problems in Brentwood and throughout Middle Tennessee.
At the Law Office of Brian T. Boyd, PLLC, clients receive large law firm experience and capability, plus the attentive personal service of a small law firm. Clients, big and small, get the same superior service for every business formation, commercial litigation, tax, or estate planning need.
Brian will listen carefully as you express your wishes and goals. He responds with realistic assessments and uses his legal knowledge to chart the correct course of action. He is as invested in you as you are in him.
Whether Brian acts as general counsel for your company or addresses an individual entrepreneur’s urgent legal matter, you receive sound recommendations and maximum availability to his expertise throughout the legal process.
As your attorney, Brian is dedicated to your success.
Georgetown University Law Center, 2005—Washington, D.C.—L.L.M. Taxation
Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, 2004—Birmingham, AL—J.D.—Honors: Scholar of Merit, Dean’s List,—Moot Court Justice, Leadership Scholarship Recipient
University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, 1998—Chattanooga, TN—B.A. History
- United States District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- United States District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- United States District Court Western District of Tennessee
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court Western District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- United States Supreme Court