"We want your business to succeed.
That success necessitates careful planning and execution.
We work together with you so you can identify problems
before they happen and put plans in place to avoid them."
-Brian T. Boyd
After years of experience in court, Brian Boyd knows how stressful a lawsuit can be. Quite often the stakes for your business are high, so before any decision is made, your Boyd legal team will advise on the potential risks and outcomes of taking your case to court. We’ll explain your other options, including mediation, arbitration, and negotiated settlement. We’ll talk you through all the pros and cons so that you can make an informed choice.
If litigation is the right answer, then the Law Office of Brian T. Boyd will stand by you and put our extensive knowledge to work on your behalf. Whether you are plaintiff or defendant, we will prepare your case with expert skill, then represent you through trial and appeal in state or federal court. You’ll have the benefit of perceptive legal insights and persuasive reasoning, but more than that, you’ll have a friend at your side. Count on Brian Boyd for:
Complete Business Litigation Services
- Contract Disputes and Business Torts
- Unfair Business Practices
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Environmental and Regulatory Compliance Defense
- ERISA, Labor and Employment Issues
- Intellectual Property and Trade Secrets
- Healthcare Litigation and Risk Management
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
- Tax and Real Estate Litigation
- Fiduciary Issues
- Appellate Proceedings
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- And More